Anglers Advantage Insurance Program
- "All Risk" Watercraft And Equipment Coverage for your watercraft
while it is afloat, stored, ashore or in transit by trailer or by truck.
This includes the hull, machinery, fittings, and unattached equipment and
accessories. Your unattached equipment and accessories temporarily
stored ashore are covered up to 50% of the amount of insurance of your
- "all Risk" Watercraft And Equipment Coverage for boat trailers
and outboard motors (dependent upon age) provided they are listed
- Watercraft Liability Coverage for loss of life, bodily injury
and property damage to third parties with limits available up to $500,000
($1,000,000 for "professional" anglers).
- Uninsured Boaters Insurance Coverage which matches the
Watercraft Liability Coverage limits chosen by you at no additional
charge, subject to a maximum of $500,000.
- Primary Medical Payments Coverage for your guests/passengers
and excess coverage for all "insureds" with limits ranging from $1,000 to
$10,000 per accident (dependent upon the Watercraft Liability
limits chosen) at no additional charge.
- Emergency Service And Towing Coverage (including watercraft
trailer roadside service) in case of an emergency of $500 is included.
- Personal Effects-Coverage of $2,000 for individuals or $2,500
for "fishing guides" and "pro anglers" is provided for your personal
property including fishing equipment and that of others is included.
Higher limits are available at a nominal additional premium.
- Non-Owned And Loaner Liability Coverage for use of non-owned
and/or loaner watercraft included at no additional charge. subject to
certain policy provisions.
- Newly Acquired Property Coverage, subject to certain policy
- Legal Defense Cost Coverage
- Wreck Removal Expense Coverage
Coverages are subject to policy limits, terms and conditions. For a
complete coverage description, refer to the actual ANGLERS ADVANTAGE
Watercraft Insurance Policy Form.